21 April 2012

7 Fun Facts About Me + Blog Awards



When my cousins and I used to play 'house' as children, I spent more time decorating the "house" than playing!
I've travelled to 4 out of the 7 continents.
I met my husband at university, although we didn't know at the time that we'd actually met previously as toddlers :)
I took the Homegoods Stylescope Quiz (twice :) - and my results were "Bohemian Casual". As much as I was hoping for "elegant" or "glamorous", the description blurb was spot on!
I speak 4 languages (well, kind of :)
My husband and I went to a homeschooling conference, but since we don't have kids yet we decided to get a pet fish on our way home. We named him Zakir and he's super cool. He got really sick once and every day I was scared to look at his bowl, but thankfully he recovered :)
I'm a Muslim, an aspiring lover of God and His Beloved.

Don't worry, I didn't wake up this morning with an inexplicable urge to blog 7 fun facts about myself. Nor is there a DIY hidden somewhere in this post. Honey Sweet Home was chosen for the Versatile Blogger Award!


A huge thank you to Jennifer at Just A Girl In The World, Sharla at The House at Bluebird Lane, and Angie at Beneath the Magnolias! I can't thank you lovely ladies enough, I'm so touched that you thought of me!

I've mentioned it before and I'll say it again - as a relatively new blogger, the amount of support and encouragement that I've felt from fellow bloggers is just overwhelming. All praise to God, I'm so grateful for it, and I really cherish this community so much :)

As the award goes, recipients can share 7 random things about themselves, as well as pass it on to fellow bloggers, so I'd like to spread the love :) Here are some great blogs that I love reading, and that are definitely Versatile :)




Bella at We Heart DIY

Jane at Urban Jane

Whenever you're in need of a little inspiration, definitely pay them a visit!

Honey Sweet Home was also given another Liebster Blog award, by Linda at Miss Tori's Treasures :) Thanks again Linda, I can't even express how grateful I am! You can check out my first post about the Liebster Award here.

I'm off to hopefully make some progress on a couple projects today - have a wonderful weekend!

 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Samaa for passing the award on to me! It means a lot! I've already picked out my favs (although I totally wanted to give it back to you!) and posted so I hope you will come by and check them out too!
    XOXO,
    Rachel @ Thrifty Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  2. mabrook samaa love ur blog and wish u the best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jazakiAllah kheir Hala :) I really appreciate your sweet comment!

      Delete
  3. Thanks Samma!!! I see you are one away from 100....I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete